Friday, November 7, 2008

HALLOWEEN!

I know these pictures are a little bit overdue, but they're worth a look. We had fun putting together costumes this year.
Don't be confused, we did mix eras a little bit, but oh well. I ended up looking like an 80's disco dancer (thanks to this gem of a shirt, compliments of Savers). Rich has got the fro with clothes more from the seventies. And Noah is our little Hippie child! His costume is definately my favorite. So hardcore. These are some pictures from our ward Halloween carnival. Noah was sleeping through most of it unfortunately, but if you'll just take a look, yes.....that is a onesie...Tie Dyed! Compliments of me! It took me three tries to get it right, but if anyone needs lessons on tie dying, just ask the expert. I may have come up with my own method, but it worked out in the end.Rich tweaked these ones in Photoshop. Makes a pretty handsome afro man huh?What do you think? Do you think I could go blonde?Finally, Noah woke up long enough to say "was up." Look at those muscles!!!Now this is our pumpkin. We bought the sweetest pumpkin and by the time we got around to carving it (Halloween Night) the top of it had started to mold. So we had to cut it off. Making it perfectly acccesible to put on your head of course! We don't really know what it is, but it looks pretty cool!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I am so glad you went all out with Noah for halloween!

Jedda said...

You guys are super creative-so fun!

Mari said...

You guys looks awesome. So sad that we couldn't get together for Halloween :(

Kelly Jean said...

Groovy. You guys are such a stylish family.

Steph H said...

I love Noah's face in the one where he's awake. He DOES look hardcore. Great costumes-- you all look good!