Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Biggest Loser Couples, here we come!

So Rich and I just finished watching the Biggest Loser finale. Can't say that I've followed it at all this season, but we caught the finale and I still teared up a little. What an inspirational show! (too bad I watched it sprawling out on the couch chugging hot chocolate)
Anyway, I later found myself in the kitchen staring at him wondering "I wonder what you would look like with an extra 230 pounds?"
Lo and behold here we are. I love my husband and his skill with photoshop:)

7 comments:

The Holmgrens said...

AHHH! Hilarious! You still look cute. How do you manage that?? ;)

Lisa Moore said...

That's hilarious! I want to try that! Josh and I have really gotten into that show this season. So excited there's a new season starting up so soon!

Mari said...

Ha! So funny! I need Rich to come show me how to use photoshop like that. Or um, at all.

The Rubens said...

You two are so funny! I had to take a double look when I pulled your blog up. We are excited to see you in another week!

Kelly Jean said...

Haha, love it! And you STILL look beautiful!

brynne frei said...

hahahahaahahahah thank you so much for sharing. best part of my creeping day.

Meggara said...

this is so funny to me right now. hey girl! i'm just bein back and found this little blog because i dont know how to get a hold of you really. do you still have the same phone number?? i love you and we need to catch up soon. i invited rich to my homecoming this sunday, hope to see you both!