Thursday, January 14, 2010

Crazy but true, Noah's had his first flu...

Noah woke up way too early this morning. So I was cuddling with him on the couch and he was being crazy cute. As soon as I sat up he reached to give me a big hug and ****(insert sound that throw-up makes)! Throw up all down my back and covering the couch cushion behind me. Yay. Poor little tike:) It's okay, atleast it was my back, not my face, could have been worse. And it was a pretty quick little flue, might have even just been something he ate.
I've been pretty fortunate up until now not to have delt with throwup (not spitup) at all. Can't complain.
Well, I'm off to the store to buy some Febreeze. I need to get rid of this stench....

5 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Ah, bummer :( Hope he gets better soon. And I've recently realized that my gag-reflexes have a zero-low tolerance level... thank goodness for air-fresheners, right?

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

Oh, poor little guy. I was scared you were gunna say it went into your mouth or something. Blah. Sick is no fun.

Steph H said...

You have such a good attitude about a yucky situation. I'm sorry he's sick.

Becca Welch said...

Noah is getting so big! We need to go to lunch sometime, it has been way too long. Cute family pictures..love-Becca

lynandsky said...

It is so fun to see your little family! I still haven't gotten over seeing people from the past and how quickly things change. Fun to read about you guys :)

-Lyndsey Nelson (formerly Muhlestein)