Monday, December 29, 2008

A Holly Jolly Christmas

We had a fabulous Christmas this year, filled with lots of good times with family, which is the most important thing. We spent about an equal amount of time with each and loved every minute of it!

This is Noah on Christmas Eve riding a decorative rocking horse that was just his size!Check out his darling Christmas attire, he's pretty thrilled.This is him looking a little bit bleary-eyed waking up at Grandma Poulsen's Christmas morning, it was a pretty rough night...His favorite present was the magical wrapping paper. You just can't beat that wonderful noise that it makes.And then his second favorite present, but one that gets to stick around for awhile. He loves his toy garden (thats not what it's called, but I can't remember the name of it, and toy garden sounds much more fun anyway) just as long as someone is close enough to watch him and all the cool stuff he can do. Once you leave the room he doesn't think it's quite so cool. The boy enjoys an audience.And last but not least we ended the holiday with some sweat moments under the Christmas tree. Come to find Noah really LOVES christmas trees and he's the happiest boy on earth when he is lying beneath them. It was a great way to conclude Christmas Day.

7 comments:

Mari said...

He looks so cute sitting at that "toy garden"! And I love that he likes the Christmas tree, that is so cute. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, it sure sounds like you did!
Miss you!

Kelly Jean said...

Rach!! First off, you look so great! I meant to tell you that yesterday, but we only talked for like 2.3 minutes. Ry said that you were at the Calls after, which made me sad that I didn't go. So basically we should definitely do lunch soon. I just love you so much, I'll always think of you as a sister :) Also, THANK you for calling me passionate! Ha, seriously - that made my day when Ryan said you said that about me! I think I'll look in to the study abroad program, it'd be a sweet, adventurous experience. And this is a cute post - I bet that was so neat to celebrate Christmas with your son!! Aah, how fun! :)

Lisa Moore said...

That is such a cute picture of Noah looking at the christmas ball! And I loved his Christmas outfit. So very handsome. Glad you guys had a good Christmas! It just keeps getting more fun with the kids I think.

Anonymous said...

Rach you are the cutest wife ever. You are so insightful and see the little things as huge successes. And you are really good at blogging I need to not be such a slacker. But you made a cute kid babe, you made a cute kid.

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

Isn't it fun with their first Christmas even though they have no clue what is going on!

Steph H said...

I love that last picture with him looking into the ornament. How wonderful. He's sure getting big and cute. Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!! I can't believe how big he is.