Thursday, October 29, 2009

Finally!

I celebrated a fabulous 23rd birthday last week and on Tuesday I finally got the last of my birthday presents! Rich scheduled an appointment for me to get my hair done. I've been complaining about it for months but have been too lazy and cheep to take any action. I don't know how many inches I cut off, but if was a heaping dustpan full! It was halfway down my back (and very blah). But I love this cut, it's so much easier, and faster to do.

BEFORE
AFTER
And this is the cute outfit Rich got me earlier for my Birthday. Picked it out all by himself! He's pretty good at that:)
Thanks for making my birthday great babe! And thanks for making me look pretty again! Loves!

8 comments:

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

Rach it looks so good! I havn't seen you with short hair for... ever? You honestly look really good.

Mari said...

I love it Rachel! So cute! I'm glad you had a good birthday.

linda said...

Happy late BIrthDAy Rachel!
Your hair looks darling...

Jules said...

You look great! Sounds like your birthday was fabulous.

Kelly Jean said...

Beautiful!! Looks so good! L o v e it. :) Happy belated birthday!!

Jedda said...

Congrats on "officially" graduating, your baby turning 1 and your birthday haircut-you are such a babe! Jacob waited until his birthday to walk too-silly little boys! Noah is so cute!

Steph H said...

Everything is SO cute!!

Sadie Roestenburg said...

I love your hair cut! And Happy birthday awhile ago :)... we are such old grannies! haha. You seem to be having such a fun life... it's fun to keep in touch :)