Saturday, August 16, 2008

Watch Him Grow!

I guess it might just be due to the fact that I'm with this little kid 24/7, but I can see him change every day! He is officially a month old now and the time has FLOWN by, it's a little bit frightening. He is actually smiling at me now and let me tell you, there is nothing in the world more rewarding than that. I live for it.
I've compiled this slide show of some pictures we took on two different days within the last week or so. The ones in the stylish hawaiian get-up are from today and the other ones are from a week ago. Be amazed as before your very eyes you watch this little man plump up and develop baby acne!

1 comments:

Pays said...

So cute you guys! I love the chunky ones. They changed the E.Q Pres. today. Bro. Sambongi is the new one, thought you might want to know. We are excited to see you guys in a few weeks!