Monday, September 15, 2008

I Hereby Tag, All Who Read This

1. What is your occupation right now? Cello Teacher, Mommy, Student

2. What color are your socks right now? All of my socks are white, except for some pink ones with hearts that I wear on Valentines day

3. What are you listening to right now? Colbie Caillat – Oxygen

5. Can you drive a stick shift? No, and it sometimes makes my life pretty difficult because one of our two cars is a stick. I really should learn, but it’s a tiny truck, therefore Noah can’t ride in it. And it just seems like a waste of an outing to get a baby sitter so Rich can teach me to drive stick.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mother in Law, one of the 3 people who call me (Rich, my mom, and my mom-in-law! I should probably get some friends…)

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No…just kiddin’ I love you Kelly Jean!

8. How old are you today? Almost 22! …but yeah today, 21.

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Hm…I guess I’d have to say soccer, because I played it so I can understand it and get into it. But I’m really working on basketball and football for Rich’s sake.

10. What is your favorite drink? I LOVE MILK!!! But ever since we moved into this apartment that has a fridge with the ice thing that makes crushed ice and has instant cold water, I drink a lot more of that than I used to. It’s not so bad.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Actually, no. I’ve only gotten weaves, some people may consider that the same thing. But believe it or not I have always had atleast SOME of my natural color.

12. Favorite food? I don’t know that I have one favorite. If you asked my favorite type I would always say Italian, but I’m kind likin’ Tai food now too. My favorite thing these days is the Tomato Potato chip sandwich that Rich introduced to me a couple of weeks ago (Tomato, Mayo, and Potato chip between bread, it’s Delish!)

13. What is the last movie you watched? The Holiday, but I only made it through half, then I fell asleep.

14. Favorite day of the year? Hm. That question is impossible to answer. I’m skipping it.

15. How do you vent anger? Well, this may make some people question my sanity. If I’m angry with a person than I just have imaginary conversations with them in my head and say everything that I need to say. Those of you who know me know that what I want to say will almost never get to the person who needs to hear it. It’s probably not healthy…
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My sis and I were obsessed with stuffed animals, they all had names and birthdays, the works. But I also loved my American girl dolls.

17. What is your favorite season? Fall hands down. My dad says it’s an awful season because everything is dying. But it’s got both Rich and My birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, the anticipation of Christmas, it smells good, it’s beautiful with the leaves, the temperature is perfect, and school starts after a summer break so it doesn’t seem quite so terrible!

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries, I don’t so much like blueberries

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Of course.

20. Who is the most likely to respond? Um, maybe Dani? (no pressure)

21. Who is least likely to respond? Probably Kim since she hasn’t blogged for forever (but I know she'll read this, so there some pressure:)

22. Living arrangements? In my sisters basement right now, but we’re looking…

23. When was the last time you cried? Actually, yesterday.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, and my backpack.

26. What did you do last night? Took a walk to wheeler farm and then feel asleep at like eight thirty so that I couldn’t sleep once I really wanted to.

27. What are you most afraid of? Someone in my family dieing. That’s a little morbid, I should have found something light and funny to say, but it’s true.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheesy. Everything is better with a little cheese.

29. Favorite dog breed? One day I’m going to get a Yorky Poodle. I love those little dogs.

30. Favorite day of the week? Probably Thursdays, because I love Fridays….That may only make sense to me.

31. How many states have you lived in? Just good ol’ Utah!

32. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls

33. What is your favorite flower? I love lilies. But it’s probably tied with Roses. I say lilies because it seems more original. Rich thinks roses are overated, and he’s probably right, but I just can’t shake it, I love Them!

34. How did you meet the person who sent this to you? I don’t really actually remember how I met her, but she’s been a good bud for a long time!

4 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Yay, I'm glad you filled it out! :) I love The Holiday - that's such a great movie!! Good pick. And hey, if you ever need a babysitter (free of charge), I'd be MORE than happy to watch over Noah while you and Rich go on a date (or learn to drive stick!) Seriously - take me up on the offer!!

Steph H said...

Rach!! I didn't know you have a blog. I saw it on Kelly's. That's so fun. This is steph (brown). I have a blog too but it's private. If you send me an email at slaphappysteph(at)yahoo.com then I'll send you an invite. Your baby is adorable and I LOVE the name Noah.

Anonymous said...

Wow! And I thought I knew you pretty well! That venting anger thing? You definitely got that from me!

Team Pi POD said...

We are new to the whole blog thing. What does tag mean? We've been tagged a few times but don't know what to do - many of you are laughing right now. By the way, I like blueberries - no wait, cherries because they remind me of my aunt sherry - red and cheery. Steve and Ad