Friday, September 12, 2008

Spit-Up

So Noah and I were playing on my bed this morning. Playing meaning smiling at each other. If he's happy and fed, than any little bit of attention will ussually get him pretty excited. And when he gets excited he sticks his arms out straight, flails them around in every direction, bicycle kicks his legs at a rapid rate, and snorts.
So there we were 'playing', and he spits up. Now normal spit up would be nothing worth mentioning, the kind that just over-flows out of the mouth or even occasionally spills all the way down his chest. But this was pretty extraordinary. Somehow he managed to make a fountain! I kid you not this spit shot straight up and out of his mouth, 2 maybe 3 inches, so straight that I thought it might land right back where it came from! It wasn't as exact as it seemed because it ended up covering the rest of his face.
What I wouldn't give to have had a camera right then as he furiously blinked through the messy discharge to stare confusedly up at me, laughing my head off.

0 comments: