Friday, September 19, 2008

Livin' the Dream

So...we haven't been doing a lot of terribly exciting blog-worthy things lately, but we do keep ourselves entertained!

This is Noah's first fort...You can tell by the look on his face that he is ecstatic. I mean, what little boy wouldn't be! (we'll show him these pictures later on in life and he'll be sorry he was so indifferent to this amazing creation)It may have looked big on the outside, but we pretty much demolished it while Rich and I were trying to join in the fun, we had to rebuild it around ourselves:)And thats the latest!

5 comments:

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

I love it! Isn't it so fun to do things with them even though they have no idea what is going on:)

Pays said...

How fun. I love that picture of Noah in the middle, looking like what the heck are they doing to me!

Kate said...

Love the fort! Noah is so cute! I can't believe we haven't seen him yet, we need to get together sometime! Kennedy and Noah need to meet :)!

Kelly Jean said...

Ha, love it. It's fun to play make-believe and pretend as an adult. Keeps us young - don't our bones start degrading at age 20??? I believe I heard that from you. Yoiks. :)
And ps, I'm glad you're gonna try to watch The Office! It's such a delicious weekly treat.

Steph H said...

I love that you built a fort. You're so much fun. We need to do that. I love being playful and pretending like we're still little kids. I wonder where my troll collection is...