Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mom! Help Me!

Oh hey mom what's up? Me? Oh I'm just laying here ruining my bumper pads while I'm supposed to be taking a nap. What, you want to play?Sure I'll play with you! Give a kid and hand and help me out of this thing. Uh, why are you sitting there pointing a camera at me? Aren't you going to get me out...
p-p-p-please, you can't keep me in here! Can't you see that I'm tired of rolling, jumping, grabbing, pulling, and climbing everything in this tiny rectangular space! uh, now that you mention it, that did wear me out a little bit. *yawn* I am a bit sleepy.
But that doesn't matter! Jokes over! I'm REALLY seriouse about you GETTING ME OUT!!!
(The striped pajamas are a nice touch aren't they?)

6 comments:

Kate said...

Haha! That is too funny, cute post, love the play by play! Kennedy is all over the place in her crib these days too- destroying her bumper pads and pulling herself up to the top of the crib, when she should be taking naps!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!! It cracks me up when little kids refuse to take a nap and you can see how exhausted they are!! The PJ's were a great touch.

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

That is just too cute! Don't you just love how dramatic they can be in the crib, like they are being tortured in there! He is so stinkin cute!

Mari said...

Oh my gosh rach, he IS getting so big. Crazy. I love how chunky he is, especially those cheeks! Ooh I just wanna squeeze him!

Steph H said...

You're so funny! I love the play by play with dialouge! Also WAY cute crib and bedding!!

The Rubens said...

I loved the play by play, it was very cute. He is such an adorable boy, it was fun seeing you guys this weekend for conference.