Tuesday, March 24, 2009

St. Georgy George

Last weekend Noah and I got to spend some time in St. George! (Rich couldn't come because he was too busy with school) We threw a surprise party for my Grandpa's 80th birthday so the entire familiy was there! It was a blast. Then my sister and her kids, my mom, and me and Noah stayed until Tuesday and partied hard (with 4 kids under 4). It was a blast.


While we were there Noah had his first swim! This is pretty much my expression the entire time. I would walk around with him and he would slap the water as hard and as fast as he could. He LOVED it, and has been infatuated with all water ever since.We tried this little floaty thing but it didn't fly. He couldn't reach the water.
This was the clan we hung out with. 2 year old twins is always an adventure:) A trip to the park and a crawl through the wood chips. (oh yeah, he's crawling by the way)



This picture pretty much sums up his feeling about the swings, and his life in general really.

2 comments:

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

OH Rachel...he is SO adorable!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Kelly Jean said...

Oh how fun! And CUTE!! I love it! :) Can we please go out to lunch one of these days??? I miss you!